Monday, March 1, 2010

Still Alive

Hey All~

I'm still alive. I know I've been rather inactive lately but it's midterms and I've had to do so much in relation to my school work that I've had to temporarily put my personal projects on hold. Don't worry, it doesn't mean I'm not creating. I actually just got my next beading assignment from artbeads.com, it'll probably just have to wait til this weekend :(

I'm not entirely inactive though. I've got a couple new pieces sitting here on my desk, waiting to be photographed, I just haven't gotten around to it. My camera eats batteries like I eat chocolate lol, and just haven't had a chance to get to the store and get some more batteries.

Have no fear though, more is coming soon. I'm also working on coraling, I found some lovely beaded pieces on DeviantArt that featured coraling and the designer has been most gracious as to supply me w/a tutorial of sorts so cross your fingers and wish me luck. It's a huge step in a different direction from what I normally do but I'm looking forward to it, especially some dangly earrings

I've also got my hands on some old glass chandelier drops that I scavenged out of a consignment shop that I want to try my hand at wire wrapping so stay tuned. Lots of fun and experimentations ( (and possibly some frustrations, as I try to teach myself some new techniques) are coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment