Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Balancing Act Charm Bracelet

Nothing like being snowed in by yourself for two days to really get the creative juices flowing. I was going through my bead boxes (yes, that's plural), yesterday, looking for something to do and I came across this little packet of charms my mom had probably given me as a stocking stuffer at some obscure point in time and I figured I'd try to do something with them.

This bracelet is two strands, one is simply a length of silver chain. The second strand is made of 2.5mm swarovski crystal bicones in silver AB finish and air blue opal, also an AB finish, 8mm czech fire polished glass beads in cobalt blue AB finish, as well as 8mm czech fire polished glass druk in aquamarine AB finish. I added the three Libra-themed sterling silver charms to the center of the bracelet, spacing them w/the blue opal swarovski crystals and the central one, the star burst, is also set w/a silver-finished swarovski crystal.

I finished the bracelet w/an antique silver "picture frame" toggle clasp that's inlaid with little white swarovski crystals.

Legal Stuff
The bead product, 8mm Czech
AB finish was provided to me by
artbeads.com free of charge.
I am part of their blogging project
and have not been paid for my use or
opinion of the above product(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment