Sunday, January 31, 2010

Seven Seas Cell Phone Charm

This design is really simple. I'd had these cell phone charm things sitting in my craft box for a while and well, w/all the fun new beads I've been getting from artbeads.com, I needed to get rid of them, make some space, so I decided to make some cell phone charms. Unfortunately, my cell phone doesn't have anywhere that I could hang these from so I'm offering them up for sale.

This charm was a fairly simple matter. I took a skull charm I had, which is made by Charm Gallery and is available at Michaels Arts and Crafts, attached it to the jump ring on the cell phone charm and then hung several varying lengths of chain from it. The longest is about 2 1/2 inches.

At the bottom of each chain, I hung a different coloured bead that I had done a wire wrapped loop on. The three beads included are an 8mm glass druk bead in aquamarine, an 8 mm Czech glass fire polished bead in cobalt and another in emerald, all three beads are an AB finish.
This cell phone charm is available is for sale, $15 USD. If you're interested, you can contact me at MAlleNrOhSLVR@aol.com

Legal Stuff
The bead products, 8mm Czech Fire Polished
emerald AB finish beads were provided to
me by artbeads.com free of charge.
I am part of their blogging project
and have not been paid for my use or opinion of
the above products.

No comments:

Post a Comment