Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bubbles in the Frog Pond

I've really been getting into cascading and cluster jewelry. I really like clusters of bright colours but not over the top. I like functional as well as fashionable and this adorable little copper frog's been sitting in my box for months now.

I need to stop ordering druk beads too, I keep ordering them to use and keep getting them w/my art beads projects and I've completely and utterly failed at keeping track of what colours I have and what colours I need!

Anyways, this little guy's hung on an 18-inch copper chain surrounded by 4 and 6mm czech glass druk beads in rosaline, smoke topaz, topaz, light amethyst, dark green, olivine, and light yellow. I kept getting the chain twisted lol, I must've rearranged those druk beads a dozen times. It's a great time killer sitting at the pool at 6 AM on a Saturday morning XD


The bead products:
in rosaline, smoke topaz, topaz, light amethyst,
dark green, olivine, and light yellow were provided
to me by artbeads.com free of charge.
I am part of their blogging project
and have not been paid for my use or
opinion of the above product(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment