Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Apologies for My Long Absence

My apologies for being absent and neglecting my blog. I've been creating, I just haven't been online much. I work three jobs and in addition to that I've been dealing w/a lot of family drama (unexpected deaths and the dissolution of my parents marriage among other things), but I'm not dead.

I've been busy. I've got a facebook page now LA Felice Pesce Designs and my own website, as well as my own etsy page, I've got some listings but nothing's sold yet :( I'm working on getting my projects in order and updated. I'm also teaching jewelry classes w/a group of middle schoolers which is pretty cool.

Stay tuned, I promise there's more stuff coming soon. Feel free to check out the above links where you can see some of what I have yet to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment