Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Found It!!!

So while in the midst of rushing around like a chicken w/my head cut off, doing all my last minute preps for my vacation, I found the bead stuff I misplaced and was really upset about losing. Now, I guess it's better late than never that I finally get to do my blogging for beaders artbeads.com stuff but still. . . I really wish I had the time, space, energy and motivation to get and stay organized >.<

While on vacation down here in North Carolina I found an adorable, charming little bead store. It was called "A Place to Bead" and they had a wonderful collection of cloisonne and little charms (y'all know how much I love my charm bracelets!). I'm so glad I found this place. I try so hard when I travel to find little hole- in- the- wall places like this to get fun stuff from and this was seriously one of those blink and you miss it sort of deals.

Anyways, I'm happy to say I got some nifty nautical themed beads and charms (this IS the beach after all!) and w/my new work schedule I will be returning to my jewelry and sewing endeavors w/a vengeance, as soon as I get home from the beach!

Tomorrow my mission will be to find a nice little fabric/quilting store to get some fun fabrics at!

No comments:

Post a Comment